Plan for implementation of investment projects
2023 — 2 projects
• Petrochemical plant.
• Coal chemical complex
2024 — 4 projects
• Sustobe Chemical Complex
• Phosphate ore processing plant (1 stage)
• Gas power station in Tulkubassky dis- trict
• Production of sodium cyanide
2025 — 4 projects
• Construction of a water pipeline with chain of power plants on the Ugam River
• 800-bed multi-field hospital
• Phosphate ore processing plant (2 stage)
• Copper enrichment plant in the East Kazakhstan region
In its work to launch new facilities, SOUTH-OIL complies with environmental regulations and takes measures to improve the environment. All facilities involve the state-of-the-art technology enabling to ensure a zero-waste production cycle and zero level of environmental emissions. In 10 years, the new enterprises will transfer to the budget as taxes about 600 bln KZT. More than 8,500 people will have jobs and regular income at the new SOUTH-OIL facilities.